For more detailed tour program and dates please switch over to RUSSIAN VERSION
Berlin ( 2nights ) -Hamburg ( 2 nights)-Bremen-Dusseldorf( 3 nights)-Frankfurt ( 2 nights)- Munich ( 3 nights) . Possible short programs for 9 and 11 days.
Day 1 Depart the US for Berlin
Day 2 Arrive Berlin Transfer and accomodation in hotel . Free time . Overnight in Berlin
Day 3 Guided city tour followed by free time Overnight in Berlin
Day 4 Transfer to Hamburg, guided city tour. Free tome . Overnight in Hamburg
Day 5 Free time. For extra charge excursion " Lubeck and the German Baltic States". Overnight in Hamburg
Day 6 Transfer to Bremen . Guided city tour, free time. Transfer to Dusseldorf Overnight in Dusseldorf
Day7 Guided city tour in Dusseldorf . Free time,. For extra charge excursion to Cologne. Overnight in Dusseldorf
Day 8 Free time. For extra charge excursion " Castles of romantic Rhine " Overnight in Dusseldorf
Day 9 Transfer to Frankfurt . Guided city tour. Free time. Overnight in Frankfurt
Day10 Free time. For extra charge excursion " Heidelberg - Baden -Baden " Overnight in Frankfurt
Day11 Transfer to Munich. Free time Overnight in Munich
Day12 Guided Munich city tour .Overnight in Munich
Day 13 Free time For extra charge full day excursion to Alps , visit Neuschvanshtein Castle. Overnight in Munich
День 14-й. Transfer to airport. Depart for the US
The tour price includes :
- Double occupation rooms with buffet breakfasts ,
- All transfers and excursions in comfortable buses,
- Russian speaking guides,
- Excursion according to the program .
The tour price does not include :
- excursion " Lubeck and the German Baltic states" EUR 60 p/p + + entrance tickets,
- excursion to Cologne EUR 50 p/p+entrance tickets,
- excursion " Castles of romantic Rhine " EUR 60 + entrance tickets,
- excursion " Heidelberg - Baden- Baden " EUR 60 + entrance tickets,
- excursion to Alps and Neuschvanshtein Castle EUR 60 + entrance tickets,
- tips for guides and drivers .
|| Attention! The tour program described above is for information purposes only and may be changed for each tour date before departure . A passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months past the tour end date is mandatory. US citizens do not require visas to Germany . Trip insurance is highly recommended. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with "The terms and conditions " of our company. Thanks!